Friday, August 26, 2016

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Back to School

Back to School
Going back to school is normally focused towards the kids returning to class.  I wanted to do something for the teacher,  especially the New Teacher!
I was unhappy with my results when I used the complete original digital stamp.  I just couldn't get the papers that were stacked up to look good.  So, I improvised!    I added the stack of books, and I added the flowers to cover up the telephone that is on the desk. 


5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks! The paper was made by me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love it!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks
    Kisses
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!
    thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks challenge
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and yes, I agree, the teachers tend to get forgotten!
    Thanks so much for joining us over on Tiddly Inks and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete